DATA PROTECTION POLICY h1>
The purpose of this data protection policy is to inform you how Chocolats Camille Bloch SA collects/processes your personal data as a data controller under Federal Act on Data Protection (235.1) and of the technical and organisational measures in place to ensure that your data is protected.
This notice does not constitute a contractual relationship and may be changed at any time by the Data Controller.
Chocolats Camille Bloch SA
CH – 2608 Courtelary, Switzerland
Phone: +41 32 945 12 22
Chocolats Camille Bloch SA will only process your personal data :
- If you have provided your consent
- If processing is necessary to provide you with our products or services
- If processing is necessary for us to meet our legal and regulatory obligations
- If processing is necessary for us to respond to a request from you
- If processing is necessary to maintain our contractual relationship with you
Personal data that we collect about you
We collect/process the following types of personal data about you:
- Your name, contact details and email address
- Your preferences regarding our products or services
- Your messages, feedback or participation in our surveys and questionnaires
- Your access information for our premises, systems and websites
You may be required to provide personal data to enable us to maintain our contractual relationship or run our business and operations or to enable us to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
We will do everything possible to ensure the accuracy and completeness of your personal data that we keep. We will strive to keep this information up to date. However, you can help us to ensure the accuracy of this data by contacting us in the event of any changes to your personal data or if you notice that any data is inaccurate. We accept no responsibility for any loss arising from personal data provided by you that is inaccurate, false, insufficient or incomplete.
- Occasions when we collect your personal data
- When you order from our online store
- When you participate in marketing initiatives or events (online competitions, newsletter subscriptions, satisfaction surveys)
- When you consult our website (IP address, cookies, online forms)
We are also able to collect your personal data through other sources such as fraud prevention organisations, business information companies and government registers.
How we use your personal data
We process your personal data for the following purposes when managing our business relationship and providing products and services:
- Providing you with the products and services desired
- Answering the messages that you send us
- Providing you with promotional and marketing documents about our products and services that may interest you
- Managing, developing and improving our range of products and services, our IT systems and our websites
- Meeting our legal and regulatory obligations
- Carrying out checks to prevent money laundering, checks on your financial situation and solvency, and checks to prevent and detect fraud and crime
- For administrative reasons with respect to the security of and access to our systems, premises and platforms
- Complying with court judgments and exercising and/or defending our rights
- For any other legitimate commercial purpose
- Or under any other circumstances permitted or required by law or applicable regulations
Occasions when we may divulge/share your personal data
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal data. We will only divulge your personal data to the following recipients:
- To companies approved or designated by you or your employer
- To third parties processing your personal data on our behalf (such as systems providers)
- To companies providing services designed to detect money laundering and to reduce the risk of insolvency
- To any regulatory body, enforcement agency, financial authority or court when we are required to do so by law or applicable Swiss regulations, or upon their request
- How we protect your personal data
In accordance with the law, we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful or accidental destruction, loss or accidental change, and disclosure or unauthorised access.
Your rights regarding the personal data that we collect
You have the right to:
- Update, change or delete your personal data, obtain a copy of the information that we have collected about you
- Limit or end the processing of the personal data that we have collected
- Lodge a complaint with the Federal Data protection and information commissioner
You can do these by contacting us as described in point 13.
Retention period of your personal data
We keep your personal data only for the duration necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with legal requirements.
Updates or changes to this fair processing notice
We may need to update this notice to ensure that we comply with the legislation in force. For this reason, we recommend that you regularly consult this notice to ensure that you are aware of any updates.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this notice or your personal data, please contact us using the details below: